Stars and Stripes Safety and Efficiency Agreement
1 Precision Geothermal Tune-Up Spring
1 Precision Geothermal Tune-Up Fall
- Lower utility bills by reducing energy consumption and waste.
- Extended equipment life.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Fewer repairs, and improved system liability.
- Increased heating and cooling capacity and efficiency
Our Exclusive Precision Tune-Up Procedure Includes
- Supply Voltage (240 V) checked for accuracy.
- Amp draw from compressor
- Return Air and Coil Temperature Difference
- Check Loop Pressures
- Measure Loop Temperatures
- Remove any air from Flo Center
- Turn on or off Desuperheater (Seasonal)
- Add Water to loop as needed
- Check all electrical connections and grounds
- Check all capacitors MFD rating
- Check and clean drain pan
- Check and replace filters (Additional charge for filters)
- Refrigerant pressures checked only if a problem exists
- Check unit for all fault codes
- Check auxiliary or back up heat for operation
- Check blower motor amperages and clean as needed